7 Things to Consider Before Talking

Hey guys!

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth truly speaks, this though came to me and I was like what prompts a speech, what does your sense organ do before we decide to speak out ? Is it something sending signal from my body to my brain den my mouth cognates ? Lol thinking out loud though 
Then I focused on myself a practical example and found this steps, it never occurred to me that I do consider this things though but was calm and I did get this out. 

Consider this 7 steps before talking 

1. This thing I want to say is it true ?
2. Wil it do anybody any good ?
3. Is it helpful?
4. Is it inspiring ? 
5. Does it deify? 
6. Is it kind? 
7. Is it necessary ? 
 
Happy Sunday my people 



Queentholah....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hints You Might Be Too Dependent on Your Partner…

Kylie Jenner on Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Moving in With Her: 'I Would Seriously Stab Myself'

WE ARE BACK !!!